The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
$12 - $25 hourly
About EnTitle First
We are a locally owned and operated full-service Real Estate and Escrow company. We assist home and investment property sellers and buyers, from first-timers to "This is my last move". We also work with "Short Sale" sellers negotiating terms, 1031 Exchange transactions, refinances, etc.