Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Team player
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!