The Schauble Team
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Plan and prepare materials for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Plan and organize all team charity work
- Ensure all clients are receiving birthday cards, anniversary cards, home anniversary gifts, etc. in a timely manner
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Confident with technology and computer skills, and willing to learn team systems & programs
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Expert in forward design concepts
$10 - $15 hourly
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.