The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Expert in forward design concepts
$12 - $15 per hour
About Resolution Realty
Resolution Realty is founded on a simple, yet hard to come by standard in our industry: “We treat each and every client like they are our only client, exceeding their expectations with timely, responsive service and operating with integrity and a passion for excellence.”
Independently owned and operated, Resolution Realty is a full service residential real estate brokerage that has been servicing Las Vegas since 2011. We pride ourselves on over-delivering when it comes to customer service and overall results. Our team has led the industry in traditional home sales, short sales, foreclosure sales and asset disposition for distressed homeowners with an emphasis on community stability improvement goals and first time homebuyers.