The Klompmaker Group
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
$14 - $16 hourly
About The Klompmaker Group
We are a fast-paced, growing real estate team located in Holland, MI. If you are fun, innovative and want to be a part of an expanding real estate team, join us!