We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts, and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team, start filling out an application today!
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Develop new concepts based on input
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
Recognized as a Real Trends The Thousand Top Agent. Joe Kotoch and the team have risen to become one of the top-selling teams in the Chicagoland area. Prior to entering the world of real estate, Joe Kotoch honed his negotiating skills as an NBA agent. In just a few short years the Joe Kotoch Group has been recognized as Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer and Team. Joe Kotoch has been featured in the Chicago Real Producers Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM Radio, and HGTV, among many other outlets to share his market analysis and forecasts as a leading expert in real estate.