The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media-related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great success-driven working environment, weekly team-building meetings, and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Manage the day-to-day execution of social media marketing, primarily on Facebook and Instagram, expanding to YouTube in near future
- Work with in-house and external partners to execute initiatives and review analysis
- Manage the schedule to keep on track
- Work from established marketing strategy and continue to build and develop based on analysis
- Responsible for analyzing monthly results to evaluate success and find opportunities to improve performance
- Make recommendations to build and evolve the marketing strategy
- Manage the development and execution of digital newsletters and the offline printed version
- Analyze results and optimize content strategy
- Implement testing - A/B content testing, subject line and pretext testing, database segment testing, frequency, etc.
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Understanding of evolving digital landscape
- Experience managing social media content strategy
- Understanding of content development and execution of newsletters
- Knowledge of list management
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter and leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
About The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty is a brokerage office, based in Bedford, New York, with a coverage area of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Fairfield counties. Our staff is consistently rated in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the OneKey Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Our company structure is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.