Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Do you want to play an integral role in leading the office and growing a business? Are you a customer-focused administrator who LOVES exceeding Client expectations? Look no further, we have an excellent job opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Real Estate Marketing and Operations Administrator who is reliable, driven and dedicated to playing an integral part in supporting a fast-paced real estate team
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience plus bonus
Hours: Full-time, 40-50 hrs per wk, M-F, flexibility on weekends is required.
Location: Danville, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and manage systems and procedures
- Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Provide an executive level of administrative support. This may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agent focused on key tasks
- Play an active role in every stage of a transaction process
- Prepare properties for listings and showings; attend inspections
- Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
Our ideal candidate, is this YOU?
- Hands-on marketing experience is required
- 3+ years of real estate assistant experience
- An active CA real estate license is preferred
- Real estate transaction experience is a PLUS
- Assertive, highly adaptable and independent
- Self-starter, extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expertise in copy-writing and editing
- Tech-forward with social media savvy
- Responsive, solution-oriented and anticipates needs, service-focused
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
$50,000-$60,000 based on experience + bonus
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com