Stephen Ferguson Real Estate at Compass Real Estate Philly
The Marketing Office Assistant is responsible for performing marketing and administrative activities for the sales department consisting of four real estate agents. This role is accountable for providing support to the team and may be directed to exercise discretion and independent judgement when needed.
The ideal candidate brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
This marketing coordinator is the liaison between the staff, clients, vendors and other resources, and is very important for the success of the Real Estate team. The role is responsible for providing service excellence by taking ownership of customer service initiatives.
Stephen Ferguson at Compass Real Estate in downtown Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Takes initiative and is responsible for overseeing the workflow process in the sales office.
- Capable of running errands using company’s Uber/Lyft services.
- Manages and is responsible for a variety of general administrative activities related to either the listing or sales side of the real estate transaction.
- Perform and is fully responsible for the daily, weekly or monthly administrative task of operating a sales office.
- Manages all open house schedules and materials.
- Confirms all appointments for the team including the confirmation of any outside vendors i.e. photographers, floor/plan crews, contractors, etc.
- Handle open house packets, familiarizing and taking ownership of the processes per Agent and location.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support sales office in organizing sales and marketing projects.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather and share important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Ability to compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts a plus.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Other Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Knowledge of TREND MLS, DocuSign, Zipforms a plus
- Social Media (Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook Twitter) experience a plus
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Premiere Pro, iMovie a plus
About Stephen Ferguson Real Estate at Compass Real Estate Philly
We work in a fast paced environment that is ever changing, evolving and morphing. Our real estate team is dedicated to growth and continuing to provide an elevated service when it comes to REALTOR/Client relationships. Come grow with us!