Carol Royse Team @ Keller Williams Realty East Valley
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, creative individual to work closely with our management, Operations, and Real Estate Agent team. It is a position that combines marketing, project management, agent services, and client relations.
Applicants should have the motivation for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, advertising, and special events.
We work in a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to work alongside the rest of the team to do whatever it takes to help make our agents and team successful.
- Manage all social media, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Prepare and execute all the Email campaigns through Mailchimp, design marketing flyers, postcards, advertisements, etc.
- Able to work within our brand standards while still pushing the creative envelope.
- Utilize research tools to create factual marketing materials
- Simplify complex ideas into clear and visual elements
- Run digital ads through Google and Facebook.
- Write blogs and optimize landing pages for SEO
- Google Ads certified
- Proficient in social media and SEO logistics
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- At least 1 year of recent experience in Web Graphic Design
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Specifically; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent design sense, able to create with minimal direction
- Collaborative style, able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
About Carol Royse Team @ Keller Williams Realty East Valley
The Carol Royse Team is a family-owned Real Estate team at Keller Williams Realty East Valley selling the entire Valley in the metro Phoenix areas. We sell over 400 homes per year. We are a learning-based company and have been active in residential real estate for over 35 years. Currently, we list and sell 40 to 50 homes per month.