Great GA Realty
We’re looking for a marketing associate to join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. Clear communication skills, a strong work ethic, and an ability to manage multiple projects at one time are a must for this position. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application. This position will also require light office duties.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
Create customized content for the office and agents with guidance.
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Great GA Realty
Great GA Realty is a growing real estate firm located in downtown Statesboro. We believe in a forward-thinking approach to marketing and strive to have a "wow" customer service experience on every transaction. We invest in industry-leading software and technology that makes your job easier and customers happier.