Ponytail Team - KW
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE ON YOUR RESUME AND EMAIL YOUR PORTFOLIO TO RESUMES@CIPRANICONSULTING.COM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
IF YOU DON’T LOVE CHECKLISTS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SYSTEMS DO NOT APPLY. IF YOU DON’T LOVE TAKING CARE OF CLIENTS AND TEAM MEMBERS AT A HIGH LEVEL DON’T APPLY.
AskPonytail Team is in need of high energy, positive, results-driven marketing professional to manage and execute the team's overall marketing plan, including overseeing and executing each component of the team's marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated.
This position will be an integral part of the operations team and requires precision and creativity at the same time. Not only will you handle the marketing but you will also be responsible for making sure every client has a WOW 10+ experience. Real estate is our vocation. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives in a most meaningful, positive way – the lives of our clients, our families, ourselves, and every person we come in touch with. In real estate, we have the awesome blessing of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they’re having babies, celebrating a new job, getting married, right-sizing after retirement, or losing a spouse. And we advise them about their most important financial asset they have. We take our vocation seriously and that is why this position's name is both marketing and client care.
- We put our customers and clients first- always.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable and teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards are the standard.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
- And we are out to change the world.
- Salary Range: $60,000-$75,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend Benefits
- Bonuses - Eligible after a 9-month period
- Rapid growth potential
- Project management is a large part of this position. You must love to-do lists and managing projects.
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract.
- Handle all marketing involved within the Listing Process.
- Implement and improve all systems for the Listing Process.
- Implement and improve all systems for the Marketing of the listings.
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, and exceed expectations.
- Work closely with agents. Handle all admin tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on income-generating activities.
- Maintain database.
- Plan and execute all client appreciation items and events.
- Create and maintain an operations manual/websites/videos.
- Obtain client reviews and referrals using a program created and maintained by you.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Manage the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components.
- Be the admin of all sales and marketing technology and systems.
- Administer the CRM system.
- Train new agents and employees on all relevant technology.
- Develop, implement, and execute a new social media plan.
People Contacts and Interactions – note – most contact is via phone, email, and text:
- Agents– daily
- Clients – daily
- Experience with Google Suite is a must
- Social Media target campaigns marketing /google ad marketing are bonus
- E-Newsletter Marketing Email Campaigns
- Some Graphic Design skill is plus
- Marketing skills- the creation of brochures and websites
- Creation of marketing funnels
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Superb people skills
- Servant's heart
- Calm under pressure
- Goal-oriented and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Canva, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Slack, HubSpot, and other marketing tools, or Real Estate-related marketing tools
- Real Estate license is not required but is a plus
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Ponytail Team - KW
With her passion for Real Estate and design, she started her own Real Estate development company and cutting-edge prefab construction company in 2003. Given her broad background in Sales and the Real Estate industry, Sara understands the unique real estate needs of her clients, matching people with properties for Buyers and getting top dollar for Sellers. She is exceptionally personable, and her friendly, down-to-earth style makes the process of buying or selling property easy for her clients. She is well known by her clients and in the communities, she serves as the PONYTAIL Agent. Sara has been in the Top 1% of Agents in East Bay and the No.1 Agent in Richmond since 2017. Sara has ranked as the No.56 Agent in 2020 and 2021in California, the Top 1.5% agent nationwide this year. All results are because of Sara’s marketing, negotiation, and communication skills.