The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
We are currently seeking a Listing and Marketing Manager to join us!
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking to hire a talented person who is detail oriented, highly organized and enjoys being creative. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, positive thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must.
If this sounds like a position in which you would excel, we would love to hear from you.
- Prepare standard marketing brochures, postcards, social media and email marketing for property listings.
- Coordinate photography, staging and repairs needed for upcoming property listings.
- Ensure MLS Listings are accurate and photos are edited as necessary.
- Manage showing feedback logs and communicate feedback results to Listing Agents and Sellers.
- Manage social media content and ad campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Pages, Etc.
- Maintain website content and blog posts.
- Marketing of all Events, including Open Houses, Client Appreciation Events, etc.
- Track and assign incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Prepare and send monthly e-newsletter using Mailchimp.
- Coordinate closing gifts for clients.
- Request reviews and manage after transaction marketing plans.
- Provide value to the team leader with thinking out of the box offering creative ideas during marketing brainstorming meetings.
- Ability to develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion.
- Basic Video Editing Skills using imovie editing application.
- Fill-In as needed with administrative duties to support team members.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Embraces new opportunities and welcomes a challenge
- Demonstrates professionalism both in-person and on the phone
- Innovative social media skills
- Real Estate knowledge / experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Technology Savvy in Microsoft products, Social Media, Gmail, MailChimp, Canva, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, iMovie .
- Lives within 10 miles of Duluth, GA. This is an in-office position Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
$15 per hour plus quarterly bonus
About The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center is one of the TOP real estate teams in Gwinnett County. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best real estate sales experience. We believe in supporting each other to reach our goals as a team.