Real Estate Marketing - Intern
Interested in Real Estate but don't know where to get started? Join our team! We will offer you a variety of training throughout multiple fields of Real Estate and provide the opportunity for you to become a licensed Realtor and join our Real Estate Sales Team!
A Real Estate intern will receive experience in all facets of Real Estate, from sales to property management, to short term rentals and even construction/remodel projects.
This position is designed as a 6 month position with the goal to obtain a Real Estate License and be promoted to our Real Estate Sales Team.
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Tour available rental properties alongside property management agents and follow up with prospects.
- Transaction Coordinate Investment deals from DVG Realty Group.
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Team player
12 - 15 hourly
About DVG Realty
DVG Realty works in partnership with Orange Property Management, Schlick Construction, Solid Roofing, and Dreamvesting Capital Group to provide a comprehensive approach to all matters involving Real Estate.