Ellie and Kate Real Estate Team
The Ellie and Kate Real Estate Team are in need of a high energy and results-driven marketing professional to manage and execute the team's marketing strategy. This includes overseeing each component of the team's overall marketing plan, the individual marketing strategies for each listing, the effective utilization of lead generation systems programs,, and the coordination and implementation of the systems to track and cultivate leads generated.
This person will be an integral part of the team and will need to be able to analyze marketing data, influence creative design, and nurture vendor relationships with a high level of professional excellence.
Our job as a team is to buy and sell homes, but through this process we have the opportunity to meaningfully impact our client’s lives while advising them on their largest financial asset. For most people, buying or selling a home is one of the most stressful times of their lives. We are successful in our ability to effectively partner with clients through this process through an incredibly high level of customer care and mastery of real estate. This role requires someone who is ready to serve our clients at the highest level, while also leading the marketing department.
- Base salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Development Resources & Training
- Potential Bonus Opportunities
- Work from Home Schedule
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Maintain all social media platforms and ensure lead tracking
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Track lead flow and contributing campaigns and make adjustments as necessary to ensure healthy growth and development
- Handle all marketing involved within the Listing Process including (but not limited to): paid campaigns, social media posts, email marketing, open house materials, and signage
- Implement and continuously improve all systems for the Marketing of the listings
- Work closely with agents and handle all relevant admin tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on income-generating activities
- Maintain a healthy and effective database
- Plan and execute all client and vendor appreciation items and events
- Create and maintain relevant training materials, records, and reference documents
- Continue to obtain client reviews and referrals using an existing program through our CRM
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Manage brand growth and overall marketing strategy
- Administratively support all sales and marketing technology and systems
- Train new agents and employees on all relevant technology and systems
- Work with the marketing team to continue to implement a strong social media plan
- Track the success of all marketing plans and make adjustments as needed to ensure high ROI
- Ability to create digital materials as necessary (Experience with Canva, Squarespace, Later, and a basic understanding Adobe Products is preferred)
- Creation and continuous coordination of marketing funnelsStrong technology skills and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially with vendors and clients
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Experience with the following programs/platforms is preferred, but not required: Canva, Later, Flodesk, Follow Up Boss, Zillow CRM, Realtor.com CRM, Command, Trello, G-Suite, Adobe Products (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator), Squarespace, Stripe, Google Domains, SendGrid, CTE, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook Ad Manager
- Real estate license or experience is not required, but learning about real estate and how to effectively market a real estate team and homes will be required
$45,000 - $60,000
About Ellie and Kate Real Estate Team
At Ellie Kate Real Estate Team:
We put our customers and clients first - always.
We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
We do today what others won’t do tomorrow.
We can accomplish what others can’t.
We are coachable and teachable.
We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
We are competitive and we like to win, we think it’s healthy, fun, and good for our clients.
We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
We believe that together everyone achieves more.
We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
And we are out to change the world.