The Schauble Team
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Plan and prepare materials for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Plan and organize all team charity work
- Ensure all clients are receiving birthday cards, anniversary cards, home anniversary gifts, etc. in a timely manner
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Confident with technology and computer skills, and willing to learn team systems & programs
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Expert in forward design concepts
$10 - $15 hourly
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.