Sage Sotheby's International Realty
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management for a global luxury brand. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising, and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
This role requires a significant amount of responsibility but it is within an extremely supportive and low-stress environment. We don’t expect you to reinvent the wheel - you will have access to established and robust tools and resources that will allow you to build something great.
- Advise the CEO on marketing matters and execute strategic marketing plan
- Monitor, approve and assist agent marketing to ensure compliance with brand standards, real estate commission rules, and other association rules
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Design and produce custom print & digital marketing materials
- Manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Become the subject matter expert on brokerage provided marketing platforms and provide onboarding and ongoing training to agents
- Manage all social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Plan and organize all company events and meetings
- Design, implement, and optimize E-Mail marketing campaigns to various audiences, track, and report results
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Experience with light graphic design and/or photography a definite plus
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Attention to detail and a proven understanding of the luxury audience
- A complete application with an uploaded resume, cover letter, screening questions, and personality assessment is required for consideration
$40,000+ (commensurate with experience)
About Sage Sotheby's International Realty
Sage Sotheby's International Realty is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate brokerages in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. We intend to continue empowering the most professional, well-equipped Realtors in the industry. At Sage Sotheby's International Realty, good enough isn't good enough. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, attention to detail, professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver first-class service every time.