Edry Real Estate
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you bring fun, creative ideas to the table? If yes, then we're looking for you!
The Edry Team is in need of a high-energy, positive, results-driven marketing professional to assist the CEO of a top real estate team. This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with others and alone, in a very fast-paced environment. This person must have a track record of success in marketing and will be able to showcase their talent. This position will be an integral part of the operations team and requires precision and creativity at the same time. There is ample room for growth in this position, as well.
Please submit your marketing portfolio to email@example.com.
- Assist in managing the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for each listing
- Administer the CRM system (Hubspot platform experience a PLUS!)
- Train marketing employees on all relevant technology (as necessary to team structure)
- Maintain, coordinate and execute marketing specific systems/processes along with the Operations Department
- Oversee and supervise outsourced designers and vendors
- Develop and/or maintain monthly newsletters, ongoing drip campaigns, team website/blog, product marketing of listings and agents including e-blasts and direct mail
- Nurture and enhance relationships with past client database as well as new inbound leads
- Develop, implement, manage and execute new and ongoing social media plans
- Oversee the coordination of all marketing collateral including Photography, 3-D Virtual Tours, Listing Descriptions, Show-Sheet Brochures, Floor Plans, Remote Staging
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendors
- Develop new vendor opportunities as growth requires it
- Assist with a staging of new development and resale listings
- Must be creative and coachable with a strong ability to follow direction
- 2 – 3 years of high-level marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including CRM systems (Hubspot and Keller Command), project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Adobe products (Photoshop & InDesign) and Canva necessary. Graphic Design experience a plus
- Video curation/compilation experience or interest desirable (Animoto.com)
- Knowledge of digital signage programs is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have fun, creative ideas to market the business and the properties
- Have a STRONG passion for marketing
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required (if the passion to learn is there)
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
- Retirement benefits after 3 years of employment
- Fun work environment
$55,000 - $65,000
About Edry Real Estate
Edry Real Estate, which is based at Keller Williams NYC, has the dynamism and personal touch of a boutique service—while still being backed by the power of the world’s largest brokerage. Team owner, Sandy Edry, has big ideas for his company marketing and would like someone to run alongside him to create a unique marketing plan for his team.