The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking to hire a talented person who is detail oriented, highly organized and has excellent creative thinking skills. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, advertising, brand stewardship, client communications, customer service and special events management. Staying current on today's rapidly changing technologies, having excellent computer skills and social media knowledge is an absolute must for the candidate we are looking for this role. In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports and presentations. If you think this is the position for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply through this posting, and not in our office. After submitting a resume please complete the simple personality profile request that is emailed to you and we will respond.
- Prepare standard marketing brochures, postcards, social media and email marketing for property listings.
- Ensure MLS Listings are accurate and photos are edited as necessary.
- Manage showing feedback logs and communicate feedback results to Listing Agents and Sellers
- Coordinate photography, staging and repairs needed for upcoming property listings.
- Manage social media content, ad campaigns and responses to followers for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Pages, etc.
- Maintain website content and blog posts.
- Marketing and Coordination of all Events, including Open Houses, Client Appreciation Events, etc.
- Track and assign incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Prepare and send monthly e-newsletter to clients.
- Coordinate closing gifts for clients.
- Request reviews and manage after transaction marketing plans.
- Provide value to the team leader with thinking out of the box offering creative ideas during marketing brainstorming meetings.
- Ability to develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion.
- Fill-In as needed with administrative duties to support team members.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Embraces new opportunities and welcomes a challenge
- Demonstrates professionalism both in-person and on the phone
- Innovative social media and marketing skills
- Real Estate knowledge / experience preferred
- Proficient written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Current on latest technologies with experience in Microsoft products, Social Media, Gmail, MailChimp, Canva, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and live within 10 miles of Duluth, GA. This is an in-office position Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
$14-15 per hour based on experience
About The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center services investors, buyers and sellers in the Atlanta real estate market. We were #1 Mid-Sized team in 2017 and 2018 for our REALTOR® Board.