Love selling a brand? We need you! We are looking for an in-office motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast-growing real estate team.
Our Marketing and Social Media Assistant will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other social media outlets to help expand our brand. As well as email and standard mailing campaigns plus mastering new real estate related systems, you will strategize, execute, and manage a variety of ad campaigns from beginning to end. The candidate in this position will conceptualize campaigns, develop and execute all ads, and analyze ad performance results. We want a highly productive social media guru!
We offer a professional, fun, and creative environment. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like a great fit, apply now!
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Add relevant content to our Google Business profile weekly.
- Collect client reviews and include them in social media and Google.
- Attend closings and other real estate related appointments to collect videos and pictures for marketing purposes.
- Attend all pertinent meetings and office events.
- Some weekend and after-hours availability are required.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
$17 - $19 hourly
About RE/MAX Coastal
RE/MAX Coastal and specifically The Mandie McMillan Team exists to wow our clients, to train and mentor learning-based real estate professionals through proven systems and coaching, and to be a useful resource within our community, so that we may all lead more meaningful successful lives.
What sets us apart:
- In-Office Broker with 22 years of local real estate experience
- Real Teams Certified Office
- Workman Success Systems Coaching included
- RE/MAX University training and certifications included
- Office Space included
- Transaction Coordination included
- Weekly Training/Coaching included
- In-Office Social Media Administrator