The Mutlu Group at Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
Are you an awesome marketing assistant who can design flyers, execute a marketing plan, assist agents with social media postings and hit deadlines?
This position serves as a part-time marketing assistant and media coordinator for a successful and rapidly growing boutique real estate team in Boston. We are seeking a driven, energetic individual with a growth mindset. You will work closely with the President on a wide variety of responsibilities including developing an overall marketing plan for the team, its branding, agents and featured properties.
The right candidate for this position is knowledgeable and experienced in modern systems and tools of marketing, design and project-management, and has a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and graphic design. Most importantly, you are passionate about the work you put out, enthusiastic and a self-starter. You are a problem solver with a can-do attitude. You’re a team player who would enjoy being part of a successful company where your efforts directly affect the bottom line. This is a great position for experience, contribution, growth, and having fun while doing it all.
Job Type: Part Time. 10-20 hours per week, can lead to full-time. Opportunity to earn bonuses as we get ramped up!
- Maintain all sales reports
- Executes new community launch including signage and events
- Update and respond to all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion
- Develop agency team events and promote on social media channels
- Creation and design of logo and color scheme using consistent fonts and messaging
- Content creation
- Website maintenance
- Creating and implementing Team and individual marketing campaigns through both direct mail and email
- Property marketing
- Designing promotional marketing materials (flyers, postcards, brochures)
- Creation and maintenance of company pages on relevant social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Developing strategies specific to various social media channels, track the metrics and integrate the best tools and practices on those platforms
- Planning and coordination of marketing events and client activities
- Basic video production and editing
- Always searching for the next best thing to reach an even broader market
- Loves a challenge
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Open to new ideas and encourages co-workers input
Must be familiar with:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and MailChimp
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Facebook and Instagram Ads, Google PPC
- Website design using basic WordPress
- Strong familiarity with social media channels, SEO, and Google analytics
- Past track record of success in marketing. At least one year of experience is preferred
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, demonstrated in both writing and conversation
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented attitude
- Marketing and social media experience as well as an understanding of luxury marketing are a must. Real estate experience is a plus
$16 - $20 hourly
About The Mutlu Group at Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
We are a top producing team within one of the finest luxury real estate companies in Boston, and we are growing at a very fast pace. We pride ourselves on serving our clients at the highest level possible, and creating a first-class buying, selling and investing experience for them. At our core, we are about building and nurturing relationships, for life. We truly love our clients and look to enhance their lives any way we possibly can. Ultimately, we have a positive, caring and fun culture, and we seek similarly positive team players to enhance our overall game. Is that you?