The Donovan Team
Growing, creatively focused, multi-disciplinary Real Estate Team looking to expand its influence and reach in several local markets. We are looking to add a Marketing/Communication Trainee to our highly productive team.
As a savvy apprentice, you will quickly grasp and internalize scripts and dialogues to streamline communication, be able to deal with issues and problem solve. You will have a facility for learning apps and programs such as Top Producer, Boomtown, Cloud CMA, The RedX, Mojo and other real estate specific programs used to reach the clients who are the life blood of our business.
Compensation is $12.50-$18 hr during Training. Compensation reviews commensurate with individual and team performance, productivity and demonstrated improvement and managerial responsibility.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Relish the opportunity of communicating with over 100 people a day via phone.
- Keeping vital information about clients fresh and up-to-date in our CRM
- Ability to present oneself and product well, either one on one or in a small group setting
- Master of the Soft Close.
- Knowledge of a minimum of 25 of the greatest closes
- Good sense of humor
- Methodical, systematic and organized with outstanding phone skills.
- Does not believe in entitlements but that compensation is earned by demonstrating value
- Resident of Nassau or Suffolk county within ½ hr of Hicksville.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in real estate sales with a minimum of 5 closed deals
- Active real estate license with local real estate board and MLS membership.
$30,000 - $40,000
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".