The Horonzy Group
Our growing and dynamic Real Estate Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of logistic details and high levels of problem solving/communication for the ultimate customer service experience.
Computer skills, organizational skills, verbal/written communication skills and utmost professionalism are required. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required; Eager to learn and execute is.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional should be a quick learner and will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the logistics of marketing/listing input and closing transaction coordination with confidence.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients
- Manage/coordinate the listing files process (photographer, data entry online, flyers, obtain feedback) and communication activities to client(s)
- Coordinate/manage contract to close process
- Act as a liaison between clients, agents, vendors
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Build, implement and manage all systems for database systems
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Track/manage Agent's schedule
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Pages, Top Producer type programs and Internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven, proficient in time management skills and extremely organized
- A true professional, who supports and thrives in team goals/environment
$13 per hour + bonus
About The Horonzy Group
The Horonzy Group is a team of real estate professionals carefully selected and working together to create the most seamless and efficient systems to better serve our clients in accomplishing their real estate goals!
Each member of our team specializes in certain aspects of the business establishing a well-rounded team that has proven successful overtime, even in a "tough" market.