Holt Homes Group
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Create relevant marketing campaigns to communicate with clients.
- Manage marketing materials and critical timelines.
- Maintain contact database system and back-office support. Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Produce hand written cards, mailers, social media postings, etc.
- Assist with planning and marketing referral programs and events.
- Help with documentation of all systems and processes.
- Help transition and build new systems.
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and in compliance with company policies.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Team player
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Canva, Photoshop, and blogging
- Search Engine Optimization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled with data entry and research
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Calm under pressure
- 1-3 years marketing experience
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Holt Homes Group
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Holt Homes Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.