The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Team player
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
$30,000 - $50,000
About The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Are you looking for a place to grow as an individual, to make a difference, and be part of something that is bigger than yourself? What makes The Lenard Team successful is the idea that people with a shared vision within a small group of like-minded individuals can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone.
We believe in life long learning, striving to meet potential, and always providing a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. The team has been around since 1985 but it is always evolving with the times. The trend in real estate is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine the competition on Long Island. If you have the drive, we can provide the tools for your success.