Avenue Realty Inc. Team
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts, and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team, start filling out an application today!
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Handle phone calls and direct as needed
- Assist with administrative duties such as booking appointments, email management, inventory management, and document preparation as needed
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach for each listing and respond to all followers in a timely manner
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message and content is being utilized while advertising properties to their fullest potential
- Coordinate monthly e-newsletters, postcards, activity reports, and print ads according to the direction of the advertising schedule
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Highly efficient at communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- High level of professionalism
- Acute attention to detail
- Be focused, reliable, innovative, and productive
- Remain calm, collected, and motivated in a hectic and busy work environment
- Passionate about assisting people and providing an excellent customer service experience
- MS Office proficient, InDesign experience is a value-added attribute
$18 plus per hour DOE
About Avenue Realty Inc. Team
Keller Williams is the largest Real Estate Brokerage worldwide by agent count; currently focused on expanding its footprint in Canada aggressively. Its Market Centre’s are frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage within the industry know as a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.