The Schauble Team
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising, and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Plan and prepare materials for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Plan and organize all team charity work
- Ensure all clients are receiving birthday cards, anniversary cards, home anniversary gifts, etc. in a timely manner
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Confident with technology and computer skills, and willing to learn team systems & programs
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
$10 - $15 hourly
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.