BHHS - All Metro Real Estate Group
Full-time Marketing Assistant with Real Estate experience and/or license preferred for fast-paced office. If not, must be willing to learn. Looking to grow within my team dynamic. 30-40 hours per week.
Must have outstanding people skills, a positive can-do attitude, be proficient in Microsoft Applications, learn new software and processes quickly, highly organized, not afraid of making phone calls, supportive of the team, other agents, and most importantly our customers.
The candidate must possess a clever and creative personality and be able to develop and implement a strategic marketing campaign to fuel long-term social media growth.
Only apply if you're enthusiastic, willing to work, have great customer service skills, and know-how to smile.
The candidate will:
- Develop specific, measurable 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month impression/reach objectives for all branded content
- Assist in the development of monthly social media content calendars based on said 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month objective
- Be ready to collaborate and experiment with ideas to achieve the objective
- Oversee social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Run and manage Facebook Ads
- Add / monitor listings and past sales on Zillow and Homelight
- Create and execute various marketing campaigns that included telephone, email, social media, and mass mailings
- Manage and create content for all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Business, and Youtube
- Assist Sales Manager in backend and performance of website and lead platform site
- Request and record feedback from showings
- Design custom fliers and put together brochures for new listings and just solds
- Various administrative/assistant duties as needed
- Lead efforts to continually improve administrative processes and procedures within the team
- Organize and coordinate various client events with the Office Coordinator
Conceptualize, produce, and implement strategic content including, but not limited to:
- General visual content
- Video content
- Create and maintain a firm YouTube page
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, and CSM
- Highly motivated self-starter, must pay great attention to details, and highly detail-oriented
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines
- Excellent, professional speaking and writing skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Canva is a must
- Can work both with and without supervision. Able to problem-solve.
- Reliable, dependable, and professional
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Long term position with growth potential
The ideal candidate will have proficiencies in/possess:
- Video production for social media application
- Background in visual design
- Experience with video editing and graphic design programs
- Have access to video editing and graphic design programs
$35,000 - $40,000
About BHHS - All Metro Real Estate Group
Life throws many decisions our way; the most important decisions should be handled by the right people. All Metro Real Estate Group along with BHHS, are the best choice for your home buying and selling needs. With just a small team, we give our clients the personal attention they need from experienced Real Estate professionals.
The All Metro Team has been a consistent top producer and former BHHS award winner in multiple award categories including Platinum Chairman Circle status, which is BHHS top Real Estate level, on five separate occasions. In addition, Todd Bartusek and the All Metro Real Estate team were just recognized at the BHHS Awards Celebration for 4 different awards including Highest Productivity Per Agent for Teams, For Number of Transactions for Top Small Team, Chairman's Circle Diamond Award, and the Multi-Million Dollar Embassy Club.