In need for a high energy, positive, results driven administrative and marketing professional to manage and execute the team's marketing plan, including overseeing as well as executing each component of the team's marketing plan, the marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated. This position is in the Middletown, DE area.
This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with others and alone, in a very fast paced environment. This position will be an integral part of the operations team and will report to the owner of the company.
Listing Coordination Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract.
- Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for sellers, contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints as well as Co-Op Agent communications.
- Responsible for keeping the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 40+ transactions at one time.
- Coordinates Open Houses for agents.
- Manage the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components.
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for each listing.
- Be the admin of all sales and marketing technology and systems.
- Administer the CRM system.
- Train new agents and employees on all relevant technology.
- Maintain and execute current processes in place and develop and implement updates as needed.
- Design marketing collateral for each listing and for team branding as needed.
- Develop, implement, and execute new social media plan.
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendors.
- Develop new vendor opportunities as growth requires it.
- Schedule photography shoots for listings for each new listing.
- Track listings throughout each stage.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related Degree.
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns.
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud based software programs including: CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range is: $35,000 - $45,000+
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$35,000 - $45,000+
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.