Heather Klompmaker Realtor
Part Time Social Media and Marketing Assistant
This is a part-time position with the potential to grow quickly!
Utilizing the latest marketing strategies, we are looking to add a team member who can contribute to the overall brand awareness and assist in furthering our community reach. We believe innovation in marketing is central to providing a top-notch client experience and to attracting new clientele.
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience both online and through traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires interaction with marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
- Contributes innovative Facebook ads
- Contributes fresh social content ideas
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses and new listings
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
- Plan and coordinate special agency events
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Keep company messages concise and consistent
- Assists with video marketing including content development, editing, posting on multiple platforms and optimization
- Proven success developing marketing concepts
- Strong communications skills are a must
- Willing to challenge the status quo in pursuit of a creative solution
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
The ideal candidate will have proficiencies in / possess:
- Innovative social media skills
- Video production for social media application
- Background in visual design
- Knowledge of brand development
- Proven success developing marketing objectives and strategies including the development of monthly social media content calendars based on 3, 6 and 12 month objectives.
Conceptualize, produce and implement strategic content including, but not limited to:
- General visual content
- Video content
• Create and maintain a firm YouTube page/vlog
- Be ready to collaborate and experiment with ideas to achieve objectives
• Experience with video editing and graphic design programs
- Have access to video editing and graphic design programs
- 2 years of marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment preferred, but not required
- A valid Real Estate License would be a bonus, but not required
$13 - $15 hourly
About Heather Klompmaker Realtor
We are a fast-paced, growing real estate team located in Holland, MI. If you are fun, innovative and want to be apart of an expanding real estate team, join us!