QRM, Inc. A Quality Real Estate & Management Company
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising, and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it, apply now!
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
About QRM, Inc. A Quality Real Estate & Management Company
QRM, Inc is a Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Full-Service Real Estate and Property Management and a sister company to two other Real Estate related businesses under the same organization.