Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC, / Long and Foster
Love selling a brand? We need you! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast growing real estate team in Fairfax VA
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for generating traffic through print, location based and online platforms by creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning events, meetings and trade shows. You will be responsible for managing the team brand image in all messaging presented to the public.
Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the campaign, developing and executing all ads, and analyzing ad performance and results. We want a high productive social media guru!
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Thinks outside the box when delivering social media content
- Event Planning/Coordination
- Streamline company materials and messages
- Coordinate and implement marketing campaigns across all media (print, online, on location) that reinforce team branding with targeted messaging to specific audience groups. Coordinate strategy, calendar and messaging with Operations Manager prior to implementation.
- Ensure all marketing is consistent with current team style guidelines.
- Track Direct Mail program to ensure it is on schedule. Assist with creating, printing and mailing cards as needed.
- Execute social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to increase presence, visibility and lead generation. Includes video, community, listing, client postings.
- Update content on team web sites on regular basis to increase traffic and lead generation – including video updates and original blog post content.
- Monitor and update profiles across search engines, referral and review pages to ensure they reflect current messaging and style guidelines.
- Update presentation and business materials on a quarterly basis (or as needed) to ensure up to date information.
- Prepare reports on marketing efforts showing reach and response (leads).
- Coordinate with all team members to update email signatures, business cards, MLS headings, online profiles, etc to follow current style guidelines.
- B.S. or B.A in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related major required
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred
- Willing to challenge the status quo in pursuit of a creative solution
- Team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent track record in marketing and sales performance
- Innovative social media skills
- Proven success developing marketing concepts
- Some understanding of the sales process for residential Real Estate
About Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC, / Long and Foster
Debbie Dogrul Associates, LLC is a team of dynamic, high producing sales professionals who love what we do. As the #1 team in Fairfax County we go above and beyond for our clients every day and genuinely enjoy working together as a team.