We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts, and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team, start filling out an application today!
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
45000 - 55000 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific mission - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill. Our goal is the success of each agent. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.
Our systems create results. From robust automation to in-house transaction coordination, we create more time and efficiencies so agents can focus on their next sale. We create more productive and successful agents.
As a start-up, we are an exciting place to be. With two locations and growing, our vision is to be the top team in Florida.