We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts for a top agent ranked in the top 1 % of the company and top 1% of real estate agents in California.
Excellent opportunity for a part-time position, which can work full time if desired, in a Laguna Niguel office to aid in day-to-day operations.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising, and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
- Manage schedules, calendars, emails
- Keep track of all listings and sales
- Maintain, organize, utilize client/lead database lead generation within CRM
- Participate in design of marketing and advertising materials
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Actively post on social media and maintain agent website
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Work with a graphic designer to create brochures, marketing packages for listing appointments, and buyer consultations/tours
- Track incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to ensure company growth
- Assist in preparing homes for marketing
- Prepare materials for open houses
- Assist at open houses
- Attend relevant training events to enhance knowledge, network, and learn best practices
- Meet clients when necessary
- Weekly team meeting to review schedule, set priorities and brainstorm
We offer a competitive salary. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it, apply now
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Real Estate License required
$20 - $24 hourly
About First Team/Christies
First Team / Christie's is a great company to work for!