Frontgate Real Estate
Real Estate Marketing Assistants build and execute marketing campaigns and creatives to help expand the real estate brand and connect with new customers. They strategize and manage the new listing marketing process from start to finish. They conceptualize the campaigns, develop the ads, and analyze the results. They are digital marketing gurus that work with our marketing vendors and social media platforms to ensure an accurate and consistent online presence.
- Manage the online and print marketing plans to ensure that campaigns are being delivered in a timely manner and are reaching the correct audiences to grow the brand and attract new customers.
- Work directly with our marketing vendors to ensure a high level of quality and timeliness in their deliverables.
- Own and manage the overall plan and execution of team and client events to ensure a high level of morale with agents and a high level of visibility with our community. This includes producing and sending out marketing materials to advertise to client events and documenting such events for social media purposes.
- Prepare listing presentations and/or manage the process with our virtual assistants to ensure that agents receive the materials that they need in a timely manner.
- When a new listing is signed, manage the listing process including organizing the photos in Google Drive, reviewing the listing description with agents as needed, and helping set expectations with the client for when marketing deliverables will be completed.
- Utilize Side marketing tools to create custom listing websites, notify Side agents of new listings, and prepare property flyers and social media posts as soon as a property goes live
- Maintain different mailing lists for most active agents in a neighborhood, certain price points, or other specializations so listing email blasts can have the highest chance of reaching the right agents
- Syndicate listings to websites including but not limited to Leverage, Haute Residence, and Luxury Presence. Ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Prepare seller reports and/or manage the process with our virtual assistants to ensure that clients receive regular updates on the marketing that we are doing for their homes
- Manage the Ylopo Listing Rocket process and ensure that the Facebook Ad Campaign details are accurate, that leads are being generated, and Listing Rocket presentations are prepared
- Create and send Circle 50 Just Listed/Just Sold campaigns to neighbors who are potential buyers for every listing.
- Support agent open houses by ordering signs from sign companies, preparing flyers and QR code displays for guest check-in, and ensuring agents know how to access their open house landing pages.
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Experience uploading properties to the MLS
About Frontgate Real Estate
Beyond the front gates sit Southern California’s most exclusive properties. Tucked away in high-end communities like Hidden Hills and Calabasas, and throughout the Valley to the beaches and the Westside, they offer residents unparalleled privacy and elegance. Many of those residents turn to Dana Olmes, Jeff Biebuyck, and their firm, Frontgate Real Estate, for all their real estate needs.
Frontgate is the future of real estate, having created a streamlined, tech-savvy, and personalized experience for buyers and sellers. From selection to service, the operational excellence the team provides is unmistakable, and they guide their clients with a friendly, casual approach that epitomizes the California lifestyle. Their easygoing nature is the result of intention — not lack of tenacity. It is marked by a combined 40-plus years of expertise and a digital mindset that pairs proven, high-touch techniques with modern, tech-forward offerings.