Gibson Sothebys Realty
We are currently seeking a creative, organized and tech savvy assistant who will support the mission and help drive business while maintaining the systems in place. Help grow the business and improve every client's experience before, during and after the transaction.
Attainable performance incentives and bonus structure. Think on your own feet and come up with many of your own ideas to help increase transactions and set appointments! Take charge and organize. Have fun working open houses. Think outside the box. Help grow the team and take your earnings even higher.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on new marketing and advertising materials
- Test and implement new ideas and strategies
- Coordinate, develop and implement marketing calendar and campaigns
- Track data to better determine ROI
- Write and coordinate email campaigns
- Enhance social media presence
- Service lead generation systems
- Streamline systems in place and create new
- Managing clients, their files
- Speak regularly with clients to create raving fans
This is a professional position on Newbury Street in the heart of Boston.
- Previous marketing experience is a must.
- Be experienced with systems and tools of marketing, design and project-management, Microsoft, Adobe, InDesign - computer literate.
- You are a self starter and passionate about your work.
- You can think on your own and be a problem solver.
- You’re a team player who will enjoy being part of a team.
- Understand your efforts directly affect the agent(s) and you.
- Ready to contribute, follow and put systems in place.
- Have a real estate license or ready to be licensed.
$80,000 plus (Includes base salary plus commission potential)
About Gibson Sothebys Realty
We are one of the most successful and recognized luxury real estate brands in Boston and in the country. Surround yourself with hard working individuals and become a part of a team. We are proud to give nothing but the best possible demeanor and service to our clients.