Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Must be in the Arlington office 5-days a week
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Bilingual is a HUGE plus
$18,000 - $24,000 yearly
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a real estate group under the Keller Williams franchise in North Texas. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy and sell residential homes.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.