Real Estate Broker in Tacoma is a looking for a Real Estate Marketing/Client Care Coordinator. This position will be responsible for nurturing and maintaining database information, constantly working to keep contacts and files current, and handle the day-to-day coordination of processing files to closing.
Additional focus will be to explore and implement online marketing tasks that promote agents and individual property. Strong emphasis placed on web savvy computer skills.
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Creates and maintains listing files
- Maintains Inventory of adequate marketing material and flyers in office for showings, meetings, etc.
- Enters listings into company and alternate web sites
- Stay fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to IT and database administration
- Process listing revisions to complete in timely fashion
- Gathers marketing materials for trade shows and conferences
- Assists Broker with marketing research. Maintains working knowledge of current marketing trends and forwards ideas for new initiatives to the brokers.
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, e-mails, social media postings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers.
- Creates print/electronic flyers and marketing packages, experience in photo shop.
- Endorse sales of properties through advertising and online forums.
- Curates and creates content for social media web presence.
- Promotes properties through social media through forums such as: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, Instagram, etc.
- Researches and posts news articles to company website.
- Content creation, proof reading, editing and organizing content.
- Writing SEO optimized and marketing content, and editing content for quality.
- Create new email newsletter template.
- Design updates on new and recurring email templates.
- Managing, scheduling and deploying email marketing campaigns.
Hours: Full Time
Reports to: Real Estate Broker and Client Care Manager
The Real Estate Marketing Coordinator must have the following skills/experience:
- Must have excellent marketing skills which are needed for promoting, and selling properties and the Broker through social media and the web. (Ex: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, Instagram, WordPress, etc.)
- Understanding of percentages and other basic math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must be computer literate
- Customer service skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Must possess good communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Must be dependable and consistently on time
$14.00 - $16.00 hourly with up to $5,000 in bonus potential
About RE/MAX Professionals
We provide exceptional client service with a positive attitude to our clients and in doing so build a community of advocates who wholeheartedly refer us to serve their friends and family again and again!
We appreciate fun and hard work and the ability to help really great people buy and sell homes.
If you are looking to improve yourself, learn about real estate, and you want to be a part of a community of really great people, we want to talk with you!