Are you energetic, intelligent and and do you love challenges? Do you have experience in assisting real estate companies grow through both Digital and Traditional Marketing? If so, this position is for you! The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, positive and exciting real estate environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of the company owners.
The position requires a wide array of abilities, including being able to shift gears quickly. Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, Lead Generation and Tracking Coordinator, Listing Coordinator, Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Client Care Representative, Event Planner, Bookkeeper, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Business Operations Coordinator, Creative Writer, Sales Support Professional, Recruiter and Office Manager.
• Real Estate sales license preferred.
• 2+ years Real Estate support experience required.
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linked In & Google+). Experience with Docusign is a plus.
• Experienced in creating, implementing and managing data driven social media marketing campaigns to increase visibility and generate leads. Utilize blogs, video, podcasts and reports on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and track results.
• Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
• Learning based and solution oriented.
• Deadline driven and extremely organized.
• Open to new ideas and systems.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
• Professional dress and conduct.
• Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion.