As a Real Estate Marketing and Admin Assistant, you will provide administrative, operational and marketing support. You will be tasked with implementing processes and managing end-to-end business operations, structuring an efficient business workflow, overseeing all core social, marketing and real estate activities. You are highly presentable, have impeccable follow-through and exceptional communication skills, specifically verbal and written etiquette.
Administrative and other miscellaneous tasks: Maintain contacts, database, calendars, and ad-hoc projects. Assist with email communications and messaging, field inquiries, scheduling, travel arrangements, mail and package handling, key pick up/drop off, showings, events, clerical duties, DocuSign, etc.
Marketing: Design and build print and digital assets such as flyers, brochures, postcards, advertisements, maintain agent’s website, property sites, mailers, email HTML’s and campaigns, social media, monthly and yearly marketing plan, etc.
- Listings Prepare listing presentations, listing agreements, disclosure packages, meet vendors, schedule staging and photography/videography appointments, signage coordination, MLS data entry, copywriting, showings and broker tours as needed, etc
- Escrows: Transaction coordination, escrow timeline, appointments, scheduling, etc
- Manage social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- Create write and send weekly email newsletters
- Manage and oversee website (adding new properties and updating regularly)
- Create monthly postcard mailing
- Develop and manage monthly Google AdWords, social media advertising
- Create branded marketing and advertising print collateral
- Work closely and effectively with the team to implement new marketing strategies
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (example: Word, Excel, Power Point, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with email marketing platforms (SendGrid, Constant Contact, or MailChimp)
- Willingness and ability to learn internal software programs
- Social Media skills (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +)
- InDesign and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Social Media - organic posting and paid advertising (Facebook Ads Manager)
- Social Media - analytics/measurement/reporting
- Writing intermediate
- Administrative experience, detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, manage and prioritize multiple projects, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, ability to be proactive and work independently
- Real estate experience a plus
$15 - $25 hourly
Our team sells high-end luxury homes in the Bay Area. This position is an independent contractor position and available immediately. This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent that hangs their real estate license with Compass.