The Barbara Oleksa Real Estate
The Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is a person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This individual is highly organized goal and results-driven, and someone who is motivated to progress into a leadership position.
We hope you love marketing, enjoy a challenge, and are someone who can think on your feet because every day brings a different challenge in Real Estate! You will need to be tenacious, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker because this role will require creating branding content, communicating with clients, and being a true implementer.
Are you someone who is energetic, creative, and passionate about taking a vision and making it a reality? This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
Compensation: $43,000 - $48,000 yearly salary. A bonus structure will be available with growth and expansion.
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Manage company website and content
- Create prepare, and deliver pre-listing and pre-buyers packets and videos
- Manage client database system or CRM
- Manage and send all mailings, thank you cards, and follow-up letters
- System development, implementation, and management
- Aid in calendar management, scheduling, appointments, and office management
- Maintain monitor, and create content for social media
- Create videos for emails, clients, and marketing content
- Coordinate and manage client and company events
- Track marketing for ROI/results
- Maintain communication log and process checklists
- Follow up with agents, buyers, and clients for leads and feedback
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from agents, organizing the workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Real Estate or related industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Technologically-savvy with programs, creatively-inclined, and solutions-driven
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and work independently
- Calm under pressure
- Leadership potential
- Proven ability to succeed
- Quick-learner and solutions-based
- People-oriented and optimistic
$43,000 - $48,000 yearly salary
About The Barbara Oleksa Real Estate
- Barbara is poised to grow and expand her team, you will be on the ground floor, as a leader sharing her vision, helping her to create this team, and build this business.
- The opportunity for growth and advancement is a reality within our team, we want individuals who are looking for evolution and will lead by example.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with within their life.
- You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact on this business – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!