The Redbud Group
We are looking for a Real Estate Market Analyst to conduct comparative financial analyses and prepare proformas to support the financing, acquisition, and marketing of local properties throughout the Carolinas. The ideal candidate will research and maintain market knowledge to acquire properties, infer market insights from internal and external sources, and be responsible for mitigating risks for client and firm real estate investments based on economic conditions and market trends.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare proformas in support of firm acquisitions, institutional partnerships, and marketing strategies for residential properties in North and South Carolina.
- Produce and maintain weekly review analysis and asset management reports for internal and external partners.
- Ensure processes and procedures are up to date through consistent communication and weekly team meetings with internal teams and external partners.
- Assist traditional real estate agents and/or investment specialists with analysis of potential listings and meet key metrics of at least fifty (50) comparative market analyses (CMAs) for residential homes per week.
- Manage and support auxiliary analysts on standard operating procedures (SOPs)—such as how to identify comparable properties (comps), how to apply appropriate adjustments, and how to prepare acquisition notes, when applicable.
- Develop or enhance QA strategies to limit inaccuracies in adjustments, property discrepancies, and externalities.
- Monitor, analyze, and report key demographic and economic trends in the target geographic market via Google sheets, proprietary analysis software, and the MLS.
- Proven experience in supporting technical and team operations, where the firm will depend on the candidate’s expertise and experience.
- Proven record of building, maintaining, and improving upon relationships with customers, key suppliers, and external partners.
- Ability to identify and tee-up acquisition opportunities, inform the sales team, and follow up accordingly.
- Strong project management and multitasking abilities, required to balance fifty (50) CMA opportunities per week and monitor team success effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent skills in operating with numerical figures and proven mathematical and analytical problem-solving abilities.
- NC/SC real estate licenses plus 3 years of experience in real estate acquisition or a similar field. TN real estate license a plus!
About The Redbud Group
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
- Say what you mean; mean what you say
- Own problems; do what you know is right
- Find compassion in every interaction
- Embody humble confidence
- Give it your all, all of the time
- Make everyone’s day better
- Value team above self, service above all
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great Real Estate Agents. Also, by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.