We are seeking an experienced Real Estate Professional who has the drive to lead and manage one of our offices in Gloucester County, NJ.
As the Managing Broker, you will advocate for our agents as well as implement training programs to enable the office to achieve and exceed it's goals relative to recruiting, retention, profitability, cost control, growth, market share, and organizational efficiency. You will ultimately be responsible for the management and growth of your particular office, most importantly is the ability to create a consistent atmosphere of leadership within your office, to help the agents and the company grow.
- Provide agent training to increase agents' yearly growth and goals.
- Mediate client to agent disputes and agent to agent disputes.
- Achieve office profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result.
- Work with our leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain our best producers and performers.
- Meet with individual agents to set personalized sales goals and development plans.
- Participate in the development, refinement, and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Assist agents in developing creative marketing and prospecting techniques.
- Participate in management meetings as requested.
- Develop and deliver training curriculum for agents.
- Make daily recruiting phone calls that lead to face to face appointments.
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker Salesperson’s License required.
- Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative ways to use it to target results.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
- A proven track record of developing and managing high performing sales teams.
- Experience sourcing, recruiting and hiring team members
- An ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Financial aptitude in creating and managing budgets.
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities
- A competitive spirit and desire to win.
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!