Pro Insight Mentoring
We are actively seeking a Managing Broker to lead and grow high-achieving real estate agents. The right candidate also has the opportunity to grow the company by helping to open new areas. You will be primarily focused on maintaining aggressive growth in the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization, with managing teams, and with building strong consultative relationships with the top agents. You must be excellent at casting a big vision and leading the team towards that vision while managing the achievement of critical milestones along the path to success. The next successful Leader will have high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers, who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and will persevere, will act ethically with personal integrity, and with high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be committed to attaining the highest level of results.
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents
- Have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals
- Work with other Leaders to recruit new talent
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to agents, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Mentor agents
- People First - Team Approach
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Have in-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment is preferred
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Real Estate License
About Pro Insight Mentoring
Randy Bacon homes, powered by Pro Insight Mentoring, is dedicated to serving the real estate needs of the general public and professional agents and brokers. Together with Pro Insight Coaching, we are a positive, helpful partner for real estate agents, including helping agents develop multiple income streams for the real estate professional.
Proven strategies for wealth building. Thousands of real estate transactions managed and over 1,000 professional business coaching hours logged.