Our ideal candidate is a highly driven Real Estate Managing Broker who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams.
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the MLS listings and all real estate transactions in assigned state(s)
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real estate laws
- Work with the Leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Must have a current Managing Brokers license and Real Estate license in Colorado and/or Florida.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company with 2 - 3 years of experience as a Managing Broker or similar type positions
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real estate laws to ensure compliance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, written and verbal
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
Mambality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.