Windermere Real Estate
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Must have a growth mindset and a desire to win
$150,000 - $200,000 OTE (Base + Commission)
About Windermere Real Estate
Windermere Real Estate has been the #1 real estate brand in the Pacific Northwest for almost 50 years. This is achieved by hiring and retaining the industries best professionals.
Windermere’s community of agents is our greatest asset. We are a company that is rooted in service. We support and inspire our network of entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to take their businesses to the next level. We are deeply committed to our communities and foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We call this, real estate done exuberantly right.