Elite Realty Partners
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time Real Estate Managing Broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerage
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
$62,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast-growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.