Diamond Realty Associates
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
$50,000+ yearly based on commission plan
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that services the State of New Jersey. The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. We are a strong team of people who work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.