Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, reviewing contracts for compliance, recruiting and training agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
Potential for equity ownership.
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Review contracts for compliance
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings
- Train and mentor team agents in an ongoing capacity
- Create and execute quarterly and annual budget and sales goals
- Build the brokerage by finding and hiring new agents that will improve the team
- Ensure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company's MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Applicants need a Hawaii real estate broker’s license
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, active Hawaii real estate agent
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
About Ollin Reach
Buying or selling a home is among the largest transactions of anyone’s life, and you will play an essential role in making our clients’ dreams a reality. As a top real estate team, our diverse clientele works for a vast variety of industries, yet each of them simply wants a lucrative sale without the headaches.