We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
$100,000+ At Plan
About Crosstown Realtors
We are a full-time, full-service real estate team with an amazing team culture. Each team member is individually motivated, successful, and striving to enjoy their career and life balance. We work diligently to ensure our clients are 100% satisfied with our services and make them clients for life! We are constantly evolving in all facets of real estate and marketing, to ensure we are top of mind for potential buyers and sellers, as well as ensuring our clients are up-to-date on their transactions. With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 annually, Crosstown Realtors is one of the top-producing real estate offices in our marketplace.